Thread: Control 4 / Zigbee

Default Control 4 / Zigbee

We are a Control 4 dealer and got recommended you product. We just bought the 2.4x device

We have customer with system running for 1.5 Years no problem. 5 Days ago we had some issues. Basically the Zigbee is crashing or will not communicate or identify nodes.

If we take the main control box to another room at other end of house everything in that area works perfect. But we move controller back to the area it needs to be in and nothing will work. We can not figure out what is causing the issue

The only thing that changed was the day before this happened we added 3 new Ziggbee Nodes / Devices (Remote Controls) to the project. They worked fine for that night but problem started next day.

Not sure if that was just coincidental or not.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can post or e-mail scans. We also have sent e-mail to support with the logs.

If the area we ahve problems it looks liek a lot of traffic we are jsut nto sure how to interpret yet and narrow it back to waht is causing issue

Thanks, John 909-287-7900 Ext 101[img_assist|nid=1577|title=Control 4 Zigbee Game Room|desc=|link=node|align=none|width=100|height=7 5] [img_assist|nid=1578|title=Zigbee Control 4 Gym|desc=|link=node|align=none|width=100|height=75]

Default Hi, I'm just an end user so

Hi, I'm just an end user so an expert.

Since you stated that you added 3 new nodes, try turning those nodes off and see if it comes good. If it does, turn one on at a time and recheck.

Just an idea.