• Fluke Networks Airmagnet Survey

2 20.00%
  • VisiWave Site Survey

3 30.00%
  • Other

2 20.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top Wireless WiFi Site Survey Software

If you use a Mac as your device, then you just need to upload an office plan or map areas and start networking site survey. For more information find out the easiest wifi site survey software for Mac, for free.

when using the visiwave software and when generating report it predicts the place of AP,what i need is to add AP place myself without any suggestion from software,is that available??

Quote Originally Posted by haitham_mosaad View Post
    when using the visiwave software and when generating report it predicts the place of AP,what i need is to add AP place myself without any suggestion from software,is that available??
    Hi! You can do it easy! Click on "AP Marker" and put AP where you want. Next go to the report view and click for example on "Heatmap" . Choose -> "AP locations - Don't Mark", "Show AP Markers - Yes "

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by elnorastewart View Post
    Is there any wireless website survey software??
    Most enterprise-grade vendors have some form of web-based site planning tool built into their software. They probably won't be as powerful as as standalone tool like Ekahau, Tamograph, or Visiwave, but having them built-in to the network management software can be very convenient.

If you'd like to check out the site survey tools that we resell, you can check them out here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12