Thread: Conflicting Wireless Routers?

Default Conflicting Wireless Routers?

Heyo, Novice at Wireless here.

Basically 2-3 days ago, my wireless starting cutting out, and restarting, and its happening to both of my PC's in the house. I thought it was the router at first, but everything seems fine.
    So i tried your program out and i noticed a neighbour is using the same Channel Frequency as me, Could this be the reason im cutting out?

http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/p...onConflict.jpg

here is a picture of a live scan from the program.
    My connection is the Addon38, and the new neighbours are using SKY75581. I don't know where my neighbours live so i cant ask them to change as im unsure if thats the problem.

If anyone can help, would be appreciated!

Go into your router settings and change your channel. Try that. In my area of Japan everybody uses Ch. 11 for some reason. I use Ch. 5.

Ive changed to channel 5. but im still Disconnecting, its even happening on Cable.
    Is it possible my router is dying and thats the cause? Though it only disconnects when i use ventrilo with Starcraft 2 or something with a higher package demand.

It is possible that the AP's radio is dying, as most APs aren't cooled properly, they slowly overheat and it kills them.

Well is there any form to stop this? Any program? reset, compromise, because its really ruining my gaming experience

Is this is happening even when you connect your computer using Ethernet?
    If it is, then it may be your ISP having problems.