Thread: Chanalyzer 4 consistant crashes.

Default Chanalyzer 4 consistant crashes.

I get a lot of crashes with 4 and occasional with 3.4. With ver 4 It happens a lot when I change views or change from 2.4GHz to 5GHz ranges.

Also every time I try to zoom in on a portion of the range it will zoom but will no longer show data. Just stays blank as if there is absolutely no activity in the air.

I have turned off logging on ver 4 to see if that has something to do with it, no effect.

Anyone experience these same issues?

somehoe got this in the inSSIDer forum... oops. Clicking around too fast! If a moderator can, please move this post. Thanks

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by farroar View Post
    I get a lot of crashes with 4 and occasional with 3.4. With ver 4 It happens a lot when I change views or change from 2.4GHz to 5GHz ranges.

Also every time I try to zoom in on a portion of the range it will zoom but will no longer show data. Just stays blank as if there is absolutely no activity in the air.

I have turned off logging on ver 4 to see if that has something to do with it, no effect.

Anyone experience these same issues?
    We are very sorry this is occurring. Which version of Chanalyzer 4 are you using? Is it the latest?

Will you post the crash report for us, or copy it to clipboard and send it to us? error.reports at metageek d0t net If you can make a recording (with all of the data logging turned on) and attach that to us as well, that will also be extremely beneficial.

I will, thanks.

I am using the most recent version of Channalyzer, 4.0.3.0915. I've noticed that I have to restart the program if I want to view the entire 5GHz range, but sometimes I can view portions of the range. It may be related to my computer, it is inconsistant.