Thread: No SSID or Network Informtion Invisible

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default No SSID or Network Informtion Invisible

Hello Meta Geta Forum Members!

I'm a first time user of the Forum. And I'm hoping to get some quick help with a problem that may be a user error.

I'm using the latest version of Chanalyzer 4 (4.0.11.0407), but I can't get any SSID information when I select the Network tab or when I select the Network Table or Network Graphs tabs below. And yes the SSID box is checked.

The only message I get under Network Table is to Select Wi-Fi Adapter and Click Start. Obviously I have done these things, since the rest of Chanalyzer appears to be working fine.

I'm running on a laptop with the internal wireless selection off. The laptop is running Windows 7. And I have .NET 4 Framework loaded.

I'm using a DBx USB dongle.

Thanks fro your help!

Try restarting the computer with the WIFI enabled as windows starts.. I have noticed that that can happen to me when I turn on-and-off (via side switch) my Dell Latitude D620. Also make sure Windows "Wireless Zero Config" is turned on in the "services", and stop using any secondary/other wifi managers such as Intel Proset, ect.. Turn them off and make windows (or Enable windows) to control the WiFi adapter.. See if that changes the screen..

Oxy

Oxy! That fixed my problem. Thanks for your help!!

No prob.. anytime..