Thread: some weak points of version 2.1

Default some weak points of version 2.1

I have already reported in another thread one weak point of the new version 2.1 (in my view): the colour in the upper window in the RSSI-field is not the same as in the lower window showing the spectra.

another remark: in the previous version 2.0, it was possible to install the program either for the current user only or for all users of the system. In the new version, the program only gets installed for the current user. I would prefer at least for an administrator to allow to install the program for all users.

Hi rmol,

Thanks for your feedback! We always love to hear what our users think of our products. I do have one question though, I'm not too sure what you mean in your first paragraph about the RSSI being different colors, can you post a screenshot with an explanation showing this?

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

thanks for your reply.
    Please note the screenshot in my nex posting.

What about my other suggestion for a multi-user installation on the same notebook? That was possible in the previous version.
    Last edited by rmol; 02-02-2012 at 02:22 PM.

ok, here I am.
    The colour is fine for the strongest AP - it's a green graph in the lower window and it's also green in the RSSI column of the upper window.
    However, the other AP's have all a red colour in the RSSI column, but another colour in the lower graph window?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	inssider.JPG 
Views:	190 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	606

Is my message now clear?

The colors of the lines in the lower graph correspond to the colors of the boxes around the checkmarks in the upper graph. This makes it easier to spot the AP you are looking for. It has nothing to do with the RSSI. The Y-axis on the bottom graph is the RSSI.

Thanks,
    Marcus