Thread: wispy no see in any way from my windows 7 64bit professional

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default wispy no see in any way from my windows 7 64bit professional

also with chanalizer 4 last rel and inssider last rel, i never see the wispy on....
    but if i try to put it on my imac with mountain lion and chanalizer for mac...all ok....
    can you help me to fix this in my windows?
    driver? or whatelse?
    chanalizer give me always the info in the right down corner that NO WISPY

thanks

Click the 'Start' orb, type in devmgmt.msc and hit Enter (or click the one at the top of the start menu).

Your Wi-Spy should appear in the Human Interface Devices category as a USB Input Device.

If you *don't* see it there, and you have confirmed it works in another computer (as you described already), close Device Manager and follow this procedure:

Click the 'start' orb, type sysdm.cpl in the search box and hit Enter.
    On the Advanced tab, click the Environment Variables... button.
    Under the System variables pane, click New...
    In the New System Variable dialog that opens, enter the name
    DEVMGR_SHOW_NONPRESENT_DEVICES
    and give it a value of 1 (0=false; 1=true).
    Click OK, OK to save the variable and close the Environment Variables dialog.
    Back at System Properties, switch to the Hardware tab, and click the Device Manager button.
    Click View and select Show hidden devices.
    Without the variable made in the first step, all that shows is missing non-Plug & Play devices; adding the environment variable makes it show ghosted Plug & Play devices, also.

Now expand the Human Interface Devices category again, and look for a 'ghosted' USB Input Device... confirm what it actually is by right-clicking it and choosing Properties, then on the Details tab select "Hardware Ids" from the Property picklist (the default is "Device description" in Win7). The Wi-Spy Vendor ID (VID) should be 1781... if so, back out of the Properties dialog, then right-click that 'ghosted' USB Input Device and choose Uninstall. If there are multiple ghosted instances of the USB Input Device, repeat that identification and removal procedure on each one (i.e. you have to do them one-at-a-time, and you need to remove all of the ghosted instances of the Wi-Spy device[s]; if it's not a VID_1781 device, don't uninstall it... i.e. please don't use this procedure to uninstall missing plug & play devices willy-nilly).

When that's all done, reboot the computer, connect to the internet, then plug in your Wi-Spy, let it be detected again and allow windows to search Windows Update for a driver. You might still have to reboot again after that for the Wi-Spy driver to be fully functional, but that 'ghosted' Uninstall procedure should clear out any incorrect or corrupted driver that may have gotten associated with your Wi-Spy device[s], which is what could be preventing it from functioning/appearing in your Win7 machine.

The wi-spy likewise enables you to get a decent, however not impeccable, thought of how much blockage is in a region - so you'll know whether you have covering stations with different systems (obvious or not), and maybe even enhance the situation of passages and alteration of flag levels.

The main concerns I have about this bundle is that the wi-spy doesn't feel very as sturdy as I'd trusted (however it has endured a while knocking around in a rucksack without episode)

Willie L. Bennett
    do my essay

Ohh! great! This is a good and Informative post. In this post I truly got quality information. Thank so much! happy wheels

5. Default

Google Video is known to offer free showings of numerous videos, videos that you would otherwise be charged for watching. Altadefinizione

6. Default

it doesn’t necessarily mean that you should. Tukif