Thread: Export/convert GPX/KML into NS1

Default Export/convert GPX/KML into NS1

Dear metageek members,

At the moment I am doing a project at school. I have used InSSIDer for all my measurements and it exports files into GPX with an option of converting them into KML files so that you could use them with google maps.

Im facing a problem because I need all the measurements I have made using InSSIDer in .ns1 file format so I could import it into NetStumbler. I was searching for a software on the internet that could help me with converting the file formats GPX/KML -> NS1, but I was not successful with my search . Could anyone support me with my problem please, maybe a existing solution to the problem ?

2. Default

It looks like you've already saved your GPX/KML files, but inSSIDer does support exporting to NS1 directely (File > Export to NS1). You probably already knew that, but I figured it was worth mentioning!

Hi,

I've attached a tool I just wrote that will convert inSSIDer's GPX logs into NetStumbler NS1 files.
    You can drag your gpx files onto the exe and it will convert them for you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Hi,

I've attached a tool I just wrote that will convert inSSIDer's GPX logs into NetStumbler NS1 files.
    You can drag your gpx files onto the exe and it will convert them for you.
    Thank you Tyler !
    Now this is called a great forum.
    Appreciate it loads.