Thread: inSSIDer crashes on startup

Default inSSIDer crashes on startup

I reinstalled my computer the other day and now this program will not work. I have tried reinstalling both inSSIDer and .NAT Framework 3.5. Someone help I am tired of fighting this thing.

Code:
    ** Please provide a brief description of what was happening immediately prior to this error **

[Description]
    Launching Program

[Message]
    Value does not fall within the expected range.

[Version]

[WinVer]
    Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

[Platform]
    x86

[StackTrace]
    System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
       at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IWebBrowser2.Navigate2(Object& URL, Object& flags, Object& targetFrameName, Object& postData, Object& headers)
       at System.Windows.Forms.WebBrowser.PerformNavigate2(Object& URL, Object& flags, Object& targetFrameName, Object& postData, Object& headers)
       at System.Windows.Forms.WebBrowser.PerformNavigateHelper(String urlString, Boolean newWindow, String targetFrameName, Byte[] postData, String headers)
       at System.Windows.Forms.WebBrowser.set_Url(Uri value)
       at inSSIDer.UI.Forms.FormMain.InitializeComponent() in MetaScanner\UI\Forms\frmMain.Designer.cs:line 630
       at inSSIDer.UI.Forms.FormMain..ctor(ScanController scanner) in MetaScanner\UI\Forms\frmMain.cs:line 93
       at inSSIDer.Program.Main(String[] args) in MetaScanner\Program.cs:line 214

Quote Originally Posted by Doc543 View Post
    I reinstalled my computer the other day and now this program will not work.
    Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with it. When you say "reinstalled your computer", do you mean that you reinstalled Windows XP? Clean install?
    Joel, Mobility+, ECSE, CWNE #233
    Technical Trainer
    MetaGeek