Thread: After using inSSIDer for over a month, it suddenly won't bring up the user interface.

Default After using inSSIDer for over a month, it suddenly won't bring up the user interface.

I've been using inSSIDer for over a month on my family's desktop PC. There are 4 user logins on this PC:
    the primary Admin account, 2 regular accounts, and a test account (with Admin capabilities). I previously only
    ran inSSIDer on the Admin and test accounts with no problem.
    Then late last night, for some unknown reason, when I tried to run inSSIDer, from the shortcut, or by running
    the application directly in it's install directory, it never displays the user interface. Oddly enough, I can logout,
    and login to any of the other 3 user logins, and inSSIDer works fine.
    I even uninstalled inSSIDer, and re-installed it, but got the same results.

I've run a file system check, and a scan using Advanced System Care, and no problems reported.

Any feedback on how to get inSSIDer working again on my Admin account would be greatly appreciated.

BTW, my Desktop PC runs Windows 7 Home Premium.

Thank you in advance.

2. Default

It sounds like the user settings folder for that account is corrupt. If you follow the instructions on this article, you should be able to clear them out.

https://support.metageek.com/hc/en-u...ettings-Folder

Let me know if that works!