Thread: Details time graph does not display when selecting my network (Macbook Air)

Default Details time graph does not display when selecting my network (Macbook Air)

Hey folks. I have a registered version of inSSIDer. When I use it on my MacBook Pro everything works as the manual says it should. If I select my network I see the most useful graph over time of signal strength. However, I installed it on my Macbook Air to more easily roam around the office and configure my network but that graph does not show up. It is just a black box where it should be. What gives?

Whoa, that's weird! What version of OS X are you running on your MacBook Air, and what version on your MacBook Pro?
    Joel, Mobility+, ECSE, CWNE #233
    Technical Trainer
    MetaGeek

I have the exact same issue. Bought inSSIDer 4 yesterday especially for the historical graph. Too bad it doesn't seem to be in the OSX version. I have OSX 10.11 on a 15" Retina. Hope to see an update soon!

Quote Originally Posted by dof250 View Post
    I have the exact same issue. Bought inSSIDer 4 yesterday especially for the historical graph. Too bad it doesn't seem to be in the OSX version. I have OSX 10.11 on a 15" Retina. Hope to see an update soon!
    We've confirmed that this is a bug. If you experience this problem, we recommend downgrading to the previous version of inSSIDer 4, which is not affected by this issue.
    Technical Trainer
    MetaGeek

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    We've confirmed that this is a bug. If you experience this problem, we recommend downgrading to the previous version of inSSIDer 4, which is not affected by this issue.
    Thnx! This is working.

Quote Originally Posted by dof250 View Post
    Thnx! This is working.
    Great! Keep an eye out for an update prompt soon. The next version will fix the problem. Thanks!
    Technical Trainer
    MetaGeek