Thread: No More inSSIDer 4

Unhappy No More inSSIDer 4

Hi

I just had to post to say how upset I am that inSSIDer 4 is no longer available to purchase.

I was always a fan of the Free version of inSSIDer.
    And was so sad when it was no longer available. Although I did like version 2 more than 3.

However!
    A while ago I decided that once I'd saved enough money to buy a new laptop. I'd buy inSSider 4 to go on it.
    But money has been tight lately. And it's going to be quite a while before I can afford a new laptop. So I started thinking about buying inSSider 4 anyway, for the old Vista 32 bit laptop that I already have. I visited metageek.com no more than 2 weeks ago. had a look and thought. Yep! In the next few weeks I'll get InSSIDer 4.
    Note...
    I've just got Fibre Optic Broadband. But have always had a neighbour that likes to attack my wifi. Taking my channel, overlapping my channel, using 2.4GHz on 40 mhz etc.
    Yesterday I went to metageek.com again, with the intention of buying inSSIDer 4.
    What A Shock To discover I was just a little to late.
    inSSIDer Office is expensive
    Now I'll have to save for that too!
    So now I really will have to wait until I've saved enough money for a new laptop.

Very Sad!
    Roze

Looks like Mac OS 10.13 breaks inSSIDer 4 too. No longer runs. I even reinstalled but fails to launch.
    Last edited by wifijman; 10-09-2017 at 09:24 PM.

Oops.. inSSIDerOffice 4 fails to launch as well.

Quote Originally Posted by wifijman View Post
    Looks like Mac OS 10.13 breaks inSSIDer 4 too. No longer runs. I even reinstalled but fails to launch.
    Oops.. inSSIDerOffice 4 fails to launch as well.
    We're working on getting this fixed. We hope to have both inSSIDer 4 and inSSIDer Office running smoothly on macOS 10.13 really REALLY soon. Stay tuned!
    Joel, Mobility+, ECSE, CWNE #233
    Technical Trainer
    MetaGeek

The inSSIDer 4.2.3.4 fix for Mac High Sierra works great. Thank you.

The inSSIDer 4.2.3.4 fix for Mac High Sierra works great. Thank you.
    Oops, forgot to tell you about the release! Either way, you've got it now, so that's great. For anyone else, you can download the most recent version of inSSIDer 4 here: http://downloads.metageek.com
    Joel, Mobility+, ECSE, CWNE #233
    Technical Trainer
    MetaGeek