Thread: Windows 10 WIFI keeps randomly disconnecting - help!

Default Windows 10 WIFI keeps randomly disconnecting - help!

Hello,

Just started yesterday. OS is up to date, drivers are up to date, have tried virtually all solutions I have found online to no avail. Like things at these links:. drivereasy.com/knowledge/wi ... 10-solved/, appuals.com/wifiinternet-keeps- ... indows-10/, Have rebooted laptop, the network adaptor, looked for firmware updates for the modem/network adaptor (Zyxcel C1100z) no updates available. That is nearly new, so doubting its the issue. I did have my SSID hidden but have now changed that. Not sure that matters, but its been fine hidden for months just trying to find what might be wrong? Laptop is new as of Jan 2017. Windows 10, I-7 Intel chip, Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165. Usually fine figuring things out, but unclear what is causing this. No new hardware or software installs on my part lately. Any idea what might be going on? I did notice there were two SSIDs for my modem - something like Modem001 and Modem001 2 (note the '2' after it). I went into the modem settings to try to figure out why. Centurylink guy set this all up when I got fiber months back. I should add, I have a Roku I connect w/ an ethernet cable to the modem, all streaming channels (Netflix etc) work fine so that lent to the modem being fine. Pretty frustrating. Any input would be helpful.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

Thank you
    Last edited by ua549; 06-25-2018 at 04:15 AM. Reason: Deleted advertising links